H&J Holding (H&JH) is a young and enthusiastic start-up organisation focussed on health and wellbeing within the FMCG & F&B sector. Our current brands (The Approved Market, Grams, The Health Hub) already have a significant market share and positive brand equity within the market, something we aim to only increase.
With numerous exciting new brands currently under development, we are currently seeking an experienced, creative and digital-savvy Marketing Manager to take ownership of all marketing across the business, helping build the H&JH brand portfolio.
The position holder will have responsibility for expanding outlet profiles on all relevant media channels with a strong emphasis on online social media and digital platforms in order to increase the awareness and exposure of each brand and its activities to the local target audience.
The individual will be a self-starter and responsible for developing multi-channel marketing plans, including developing strategies to increase traffic, establishing schedules and monitoring performance to measure the success of campaigns.
We are seeking an exceptional professional with experience of different content production methods, processes, project methodologies and the ability to consider the best way of delivering our messages using different platforms and channels.
• Manage sales and marketing activities for the local market covering, but not limited to, elevating the awareness and revenue generation of all outlets, relationship building, initiating and managing promotions with local industry bodies from both the private and public sectors.
• Create effective marketing and communications campaigns and collaterals to pro-actively promote all brands and outlets within their target markets by developing effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging.
• Advise and plan the digital/marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
• Create and manage content asset database.
• Plan marketing activities to support events and promotions.
• Work with design teams to create suitable content for each stage of the customer’s journey.
• Liaise with each brand to prepare annual marketing and communications plans, including digital advertising, collaterals, exhibitions, etc. as part of the individual brand business plans.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
• Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities.
• Full ownership of all social account – Oversee management of updates, design, and user experience on all digital channels.
• Monitor daily messaging and posts and conduct and report analysis of site and social traffic.
• Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs.
• Analyse the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generate monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Experience working in the F&B/FMCG industries.
• At least 5-7 years in a progressive marketing role.
• Experience in setting a vision for a team and for a company’s marketing strategy.
• Strong written and oral communication.
• Fluency in English.
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
• Arabic language skills.
• Solid understanding of eCommerce, PPC, SEO, and SEM.
• Knowledge of media editing software (photo and video).
• Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
• Familiarity with analytical tools, such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.