Operation Manager job vacancy in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
• Manage multiple aspects of the daily operations to ensure maximum fleet utilization, customer satisfaction and employee management by providing expertise, encouraging and ensuring teamwork, and aligning work processes in order to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets and objectives, and ensure employee engagement in a motivated work environment. •
Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
• Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Perform quality controls and monitor operation’s KPIs • Recruit, train and supervise operations teams across KSA
• Supervise the rental/return process; promote fast, friendly service.
• Proactively seek process improvement to ensure high-quality customer service
• at least 7+ years of management experience.
• Experience in shared mobility is required
• Excellent organization skills including time management and project planning.
• Strong budgeting skills
If you’re interested, kindly send your CVs