We are looking for a Pre-Commissioning Manager for their EPC LSTK refinery big project based in Oman.
The scope of the contract includes the engineering, supply, construction and commissioning of the following refining units: crude distillation unit (230,000 BPSD), vacuum distillation units (114,000 BPSD), hydrocracker unit (74.000 BPSD), delayed coker unit (52.000 BPSD), kerosene treatment unit (40.500 BPSD), diesel hydrodesulphurization unit (83.500 BPSD), LPG treatment unit (2 x 12.500 BPSD), hydrogen production unit (2 x 126.500 Nm3/d), saturated gas unit (6.500 mT/d), sour water stripper unit (2 x 44 mT/d), amine regeneration unit (2 x 415 mT/d) and sulphur recovery unit (3×355 mT/d).
– Wide experience as Pre-Commissioning Manager in large oil&gas EPC LSTK projects (mainly in Refinery operations: it´s the main requeriment).
– Manage teams of qualified personnel in different disciplines.
– Experience in developing and implementing detailed commissioning execution plans.
– Functional knowledge of pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, operations and maintenance technology.
– Experience in project risk review and follow-up for mitigation planning and execution.
– Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve project results.
– Fluent in English.
– Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering.
– Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
– A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
– Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
– Location: site in Oman (minimum 3 years).
– 60 hours per week (6 days per week – Friday free).
– Rotation basis (single status): 12 weeks on + 2 weeks off (home leave-paid holidays).
– Individual car + accommodation&foods in Duqm Village + medical insurance + air tickets for mobilization/rotation/demobilization are provided by the company.
– Start date: immediate (ASAP).